Miranda & Sylvania COVID Plan:
When attending mass:
– Social distancing will be observed. (2 seat gap).
– Face masks must be worn whilst inside the Church.
– Hand sanitiser will be available for use both on entering and exiting the Church.
– Each person attending must enter through the front doors only .
– Each person attending mass must have pre-registered (and will be ‘checked in’)
– Collections will be made in a COVID-safe way by using the contactless donation points.
– Communion will be under one species only and must be received in the hand.
If you are at all unwell please stay home and recover fully before attending Mass.
Sunday Mass will continue to be streamed on youtube at 10.30am. The streamed mass can be accessed either through the OLSS Miranda Facebook page or by clicking here
Churches re-open with attendance limits
Our Miranda & Sylvania Churches will reopen on October 30/31.
This comes after NSW has passed the 80 percent target of its residents having had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. People attending churches will need to observe a four square metre rule.
To read the latest updates from the Archdiocese of Sydney – Click here.